Spanish version of Dark Queen Reina Oscura

Adult content, therefore only for greater of 18 years

If you are under 18 years, please click here.


lunes, 6 de agosto de 2007

How to read the blog.

Today I took some time to explain the best way to read the blog, since I am writing a lot and soon you won’t know where to start reading. My presentation is no longer in the main page as I would like it and I don’t want you to lose anything from my blog. My intention is that you enjoy so much reading it as I enjoy writing it…

So now I am going to tell you how to move around in my blog and how to get to the different sections.

The links will be highlighted in pink and by just clicking on them you will get access to another page.

If you want to know who I am, you should read My presentation and My profile. (If you have learnt you should be clicking in the pink words now).

If you want to know about the practices I do, there is a checklist (or playlist) where you can see everything I like doing. I have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery open mind. You can check it if you read the whole checklist. But it is a bit out of date, as I have learnt and sharpened some new skills in the last months.

Another thing that can help you in reading the blog, are the labels. Gmail users already know them. In this case it is about signs (or labels jaja) that are applied to every particular post to classify them and assign a category to them. You will see a section in the leftmost column called labels; each label is followed by brackets with a number: that number means the number of posts inside that label.

The labels that I have created so far are:

Queen’s Thoughts: here you will find writings where I show nothing less than My Way of thinking and feeling.

My squad: the pets, servants, buffoons, toys and many other things in My Kingdom.

Contracts and Pacts: pacts for submissive people in test period. Slavery contracts.

My Stories: Things that happened during the sessions with my submissive dogs.

Scouting: writings referred to the recruitment of submissive people and specialized servants that I could need.

Those who are not here anymore: writings dedicated to those persons that belonged My Domain and that I remember them warmly.

BDSM Events: Parties or meetings with BDSM theme that I attend or that I want to promote.

Fetish Videos: Videos with images of specific fetishes.


What to do when finding the post that you want to read?


Very easy, you click on its title as in this way, besides reading the post, you will be able to read the comments written to me.


How to write comments?


Click at the end of each post where it says “comments” and then a new window will open for you to write. You don’t need to be a blogger user (I mean, to have a blog in blogspot) as I have enabled the option so that everyone that wants to leave a comment could do it.

I believe that’s all for now. You can’t complain, my explanation was pretty good!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if I add any label I will add it to this post so you will know what it is about.

Kisses.

Dark Queen.

No hay comentarios: