Spanish version of Dark Queen Reina Oscura

Adult content, therefore only for greater of 18 years

If you are under 18 years, please click here.


domingo, 19 de agosto de 2007

michifuz{ }


I continue adding up!!!

The scouting is working really well though in this case we already knew each other since February of 2007. Since this day I am pleased to announce that michifuz enters My Domain as a submissive dog to be tested by the Dark Queen, and he will be here as long as his good behavior, obedience and fidelity last.

It sounds crazy to have a dog with a cat name… But I really like the idea.

Ah, and besides presenting him as a member of My squad, I wanted to presume him a little, as far as I know I am reliably informed that he is wanted greedily by many Mistresses. And I tell you all that You missed him, he is Mine, Mine, Mine.

The frequent readers of BDSM web sites or stories may already know him as EX-esclavo278. (You can read some of his stories at Mazmorra).

Well that’s all for now, who will be next???

Dark Queen.

No hay comentarios: